Financial Services Traineeship
Greentree Financial is a long standing professional Financial Planning & Mortgage Broking practice located in Muswellbrook in the Upper Hunter. We are proud to have a well established team and offer a positive working environment in a fast paced practice.
We are currently seeking a trainee client services officer to join our team.
Our ideal candidate will be a team player who;
- Has successfully completed Higher School Certificate,
- is interested in a career in the Financial Services Industry,
- enjoys working with people and can demonstrate a high standard of professionalism,
- has attention to detail,
- can work independently as part of a larger team toward strict deadlines,
- possesses excellent organisational and communication skills,
- understands the confidential nature of the Financial Services Industry,
- is comfortable in the use of MS Office, and
- is willing to learn.
Above all, you will require a common sense approach to solving problems (and barista skills are always a bonus!)
This position is an initial 12 month traineeship and entails full time employment combined with online study in Certificate III Financial Services, with a view to future studies in Financial Planning.
Salary and conditions in accordance with Banking & Finance Award (Trainee).
Email your application, including a cover letter along with your resume (including 2 references) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fifty years and going strong.
Greentree Financial has evolved from our origins as a family owned Life Insurance Business Thompsons Financial Services. Established in 1967 by Virginia’s parents Kevin & Margaret Thompson.